Saturday, September 25, 2010

8 is great!


These months are flying by! Here I am again on another birthday!

It's been a busy month since I hit 7. We visited my Grandma and Grandpa Schneider, and my Great-Grandma O, in Illinois. Then we went to a reunion with my Phillips side, where I met my 6 great-aunts and LOTS of second cousins and cousins-once-removed or something like that. Then Grandma and Grandpa S. and Aunt Katy came to MY house. Today I went to my "first" birthday part for my friend Daniel! Oh yeah, and I'm back at daycare, too. I missed my pal Thomas! Yikes. 7 months was pretty exhausting, but I'm sure ready for 8!

I love to:
EAT. Although I still need to gain much, much more weight. More to come from Mommy in her next post.
SPIT my food out, too. Usually when it's orange and Mommy is wearing white.
Take a bath! Mommy has dumped all my tubby toys in, finally! It's fun to try to catch them when they float away.
Play with the doggie! I LOVE to watch him run to catch his Frisbee. He even sometimes lets me "throw" something to him, too.
Try to move! I'm getting there! Today I scooted all along the bottom of the coffee table.

I'm not a fan of:
Getting my diaper changed or getting dressed. Please, I have WAY too much to do to bother with being pinned down.
Sleeping long stretches. Oh, Mommy--sucks to be you! ;)

I'm learning new tricks every day. I still "squish" on occasion. Today I found what a funny noise I make when I slap my arm against my mouth while I talk. I like to make the "babababa" sound now too. Oh, and now Mommy calls me a "Drama Queen" when I get upset--I make a sad face and go "eh eh eh." Yeah, I probably am hamming it up a bit ;)

8 is great! I'm sending a subliminal message to Mommy to get her silly self in bed because I will be waking up soon, to be sure.

No comments: