Tuesday, February 16, 2010

3 Weeks Old



Hi everyone! I'm Elizabeth and I am 3 weeks old. As I get used to this life, here are some things I have discovered that I like and don't like:

Things I like:
EATING--I spend most of my waking hours doing this!
Snuggling with Mom or Dad
Swinging in my swing
Lying on my playmat and looking up at the toys
Listening to music, on my swing or Mom singing (well, Mom thinks I like hearing her sing!)
Riding in the car--conks me out every time!
Tummy time--at least I think I like this! I am able to move my head from one side to the other and hold it up for a few seconds.

Things I don't like:
Being naked--in any form, such as diaper changes, outfit changes, and especially the bath. Mom and Dad hope I still dislike being naked many years from now! ;)
Taking my vitamin drops--not sure about that taste!

Hmm, Mom and Dad are lucky, because I can't think of any more things I don't like! I'm still undecided about the dog. Right now he pretty much leaves me alone, and I hope that continues! Today he got VERY jealous of Mom while she was playing with me on my playmat. Nico laid next to me, and then went over to Mom and laid down in her lap, which Mom says he has NEVER done. He already lies on my blankets (when I'm not around, thank goodness!), which Mom does not like!

No comments: