Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First post...from our new way of life!


As a writer, I have wanted to create a blog for a long time, but have never had the courage.

The birth of our daughter on January 24, 2010, was the impetus I needed to get started! With so many of our friends and family living far away, I thought I'd call on technology to speedily keep folks up to date on the life of our daughter, Elizabeth Audrey.

Oh...the title of this blog...derives from our dog's full name. Though he's no longer our "baby," Nico (short for "Pubnico", a town in Nova Scotia where his breed hails from) is still an important part of our life, and I like to think that if I ever opened a bar (ha ha!) I'd call it Pub Nico in his honor. Clever, huh? :) So consider this Pub Nico a gathering place for the Phillips family and friends.

Here goes--hope I can keep up with this blogging as fast as my daughter grows!!

No comments: